According to WorldCat.org the book, Ancient Wine and the Bible: The Case for Abstinence, is in the following libraries (order in which they appear):
1. Baylor University, Waco, Texas, USA. Moody Memorial Library.
2. East Texas Baptist University, Marshall, Texas. Mamye Jarrett Library.
3. Criswell College, Dallas, Texas. Wallace Library.
4. Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, TX. Turpin Library.
5. Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX. Roberts Library.
6. Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, Oklahoma. Mabee Learning Center.
7. Williams Baptist College, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas. Felix Goodson Library.
8. Wayland Baptist University, Plainview, TX.
9. Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Kansas City, Missiouri. MBTS Library.
10. Brewton-Parker College, Mt. Vernon, Georgia. Fountain-New Library.
11. Lincoln Christian University, Lincoln, Illinois. Jessie C. Eury Library.
12. Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky. James P. Boyce Centennial Library.
13. Scott County Public Library, Georgetown, Kentucky.
14. Charleston Southern University, Charleston, South Carolina. L. Mendel Rivers Library.
15. Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, Illinois. Moody Bible Institute Library.
16. Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Elkhart, Indiana. AMBS Library.
17. Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Miller Library.
18. Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia. Jerry Falwell Library.
19. Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake Forest, North Carolina. SEBTS Library.
20. Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, New Jersey.
Apparently it is in a number of other libraries that have not listed it with WorldCat.
What about your library?
To all who had a part in placing Ancient Wine and the Bible in these and other libraries - Thank you very much!
-David R. Brumbelow, Gulf Coast Pastor, September 7, AD 2015.
Ancient Wine and the Bible - the Book; update
Wine for Your Stomach's Sake; 1 Timothy 5:23
Deuteronomy 14:26 - Does it Commend Alcohol?
Other articles in lower right margin.